INDEX OF POST
The TCS Research Fellowship Scheme, declared by N Chandrasekaran, TCS’ CEO and MD, at Sangam 2009, the TCS Annual Academic Meet, tries to improve the ability base in India. TCS will every year support 40 research students for a PhD program in computing science, crosswise over India, for a long time, starting 2010–2011.
For a maximum time of four years or the accommodation of the PhD thesis, whichever is prior. TCS may admit an augmentation of the cooperation to the fifth year at its direction, under outstanding conditions. The scheme is relevant for the accompanying study zones, Computer Engineering, Software engineering, information Systems, Information Technology, Programming Engineering.
TCS Research Fellowship 2017
Eligibility of research students for a PhD program Fellowship
- An student must not be over 28 years old as on induction into the scholarship scheme.
- The aspirant should have secured a top notch in all examinations since school.
- The scheme is open for those applicants who are qualified for a PhD, and it is valid for those contenders applying for a new PhD program and not for the individuals who have as of now been admitted.
- Students must be enrolled as full-time applicants in the organization/school where the PhD enlistment is required.
Applications for the TCS Research Fellowship Scheme are gotten twice consistently, the due dates being July 15th and December 15th. The aftereffects of selected students will be declared within one month.
- Stipend: Rs.18,000 every month for the initial two years and Rs. 20,000 every month for the following two years.
- Support for the TCS Research Scholar to partake in one International Refereed Conference, held outside India, amid the four-year time frame, where he/she has a paper to present, and he/she is one of the creators of the paper.
- Support for the guide of the TCS Research Scholar to partake in one International Refereed Conference, held outside India, amid the four-year time frame.
- Support for the researcher to take an interest in two International/National Refereed Conferences, held in India, amid the four-year time frame, where he/she has a paper to present, and he/she is one of the creators of the paper.
- A one-time possibility give of Rs. 1,00,000 to the foundation for each applicant enlisted as a TCS Research Scholar so as to meet any coincidental costs identified with the aspirants venture, as affirmed by his exploration manage.
- Visits and interactions of the Scholars to TCS Innovation Laboratories relying upon their venture needs, as judged by the concerned TCS Innovation Laboratory.
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a main IT administrations, counseling and business arrangements association, today declared that the organization’s lead TCS Research Scholarship Program (TCS RSP) will be stretched out for an additional five years to reach more than 200 extra doctoral research researchers crosswise over India in the region of Computer Science.
Till date, TCS has effectively bolstered 188 research researchers crosswise over 33 initiates in India, under this program. Six contenders have effectively finished their PhDs under this plan and are presently utilized in Academia and Industry R&D centres.
For the following five years, the TCS RSP will profit 40 researchers every year. The program underpins almost 20% of all the Computing Science PhD researchers in India. The TCS Research Scholarship Program was propelled in 2010 to give a noteworthy fillip to quality research in regions, for example, Computer sciences and engineering, Information system and technology, and programming designing. The program additionally intends to elevate improvement and advancement to contribute towards boosting the nation’s innovation scene.
How to Apply for TCS Research Fellowship 2017
Applications for the plan ought to be directed through the foundation in alongside the accompanying records:
- Letter of utilization from the student
- Letter of support by the establishment
- The exploration range review, which must incorporate a short audit, expansive issue proclamation, proposed degree and core interest.
- Contenders CV: Education, grades got, respects, production list, work understanding.
- Accommodation of the Application Form: Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship 2017
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship Global|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: +91 22 6778 9999|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship Europe / UK|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: +32 22821927 | +44 078 418 92227|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship India|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: + 91 22 6778 9078 | +91 22 6778 9081|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship USA / Canada|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: +1 646 313 4594|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship Asia Pacific|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: +65 9139 3668|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship Australia and New Zealand|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: +61 (2) 8456 2800|
|Contact Details for TCS Research Fellowship Latin America|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: +5255 9157 8282|