INDEX OF POST
SSC Recruitment 2018- Apply online for Junior Engineer Posts @ www.ssc.nic.in. On 21st October 2017 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had given a golden chance to the Candidates to enter into the State Government by the Notification SSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Junior Engineer (JE).
The total number of vacancies was 1000 posts approximately. So the Job Seekers what are you thinking? Go and check the Eligibility and apply for SSC Recruitment 2018 immediately. The online applications are available from 21st October 2017 so apply before the Application process closed. Apply online from the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the examination||SSC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer Posts|
|No of Vacancies||1000 posts (Approx)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||As per the Organization norms|
|Age Limit||According to the posts|
|Application Starting Date||21-10-2017|
|Last Date to Apply||17-11-2017|
|Payment Method||Online Payment|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Pay Scale||Check below|
www.ssc.nic.in SSC Notification 2018
Junior Engineer (JE) Posts in detail are as follows
· Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD
· Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts
· Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD
· Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts
· Junior Engineer (Civil), MES
· Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
· Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES
· Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2018:
Educational Qualifications: The Educational Qualifications is different for each post for this SSC Recruitment 2018.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD post the Candidate should complete Diploma in civil Engineering or B.Tech or B.E.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts the Candidate should complete 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Tech or B.E.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD posts the Candidate should complete Diploma in Electrical Engineering or B.E or B.Tech. Refer www.ssc.nic.in for the educational Qualifications of the other Junior Engineer posts.
SSC Jobs 2018
Age of the Candidate according to SSC Recruitment 2018:
The Age of the Candidates was according to the posts. For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts) of CPWD department, the age of the Candidate should not exceed 32 years. The complete details about the age will be available at www.ssc.nic.in.
Age Relaxation will be given according to the Categories of the Candidates. The Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates was 3 years.
For SC/ST Candidates age relaxation was 5 years and for the PH Category Candidates the Age Relaxation was 10 years.
SSC Vacancy 2018 Latest
The Application Fee was Rs.100. The Candidates have to pay the application fee by online or through SBI Challan (Female Candidates and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-service man had reservation and need not pay the application fee).
The Pay Scale for the Junior Engineer posts according to the SSC Recruitment 2018 was RS. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-.
SSC Online Application Form 2018
Important Dates to be Noted:
|Starting Date to Apply online||21-10-2017|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||17-11-2017|
|Last Date for Fee Submission (Through Online)||17-11-2017|
|Last Date for the Fee Submission (By Challan)||20-11-2017|
|Date of Examination||05-01-2018 to 08-01-2018|
Click here to apply SSC Recruitment 2018Sponsored Ads: