NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 application forms 13 posts nhpcindia.com

NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 13 posts Application form available @ nhpcindia.com. Are you browsing for jobs? Common here is the latest notification from NHPC. The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation issued a job notification for 13 apprentice posts.

The NHPC apprentice posts includes, electrician, mechanic, fitter, wireman plumber, welder, machinist, pump operator and etc posts. So, to fill these positions, the officials were start accepting the application forms.

Many of the aspirants are currently applying for this notification and 28th July is the final date to submit the forms. And those who doesn’t have an idea about this opening they are suggesting to please go through the notification details here.

NHPC Apprentice Notification 2017

The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation limited well known as NHPC, which is generally an indian hydropower generation company which was established in the year 1875. Its head office is situated in Faridabad.

Annually, the officials of NHC careers were issues many employment notifications and hire the staff based on their merit list. Like that, recently the NHPC released a notification for 13 vacancies of apprentice posts in many department. The department’s wise apprentice details are available on the original notification.

Guys, please go through the original notification for more details. Along with these info, our team providing the eligible norms, age limit, selection process and applying mode of this NHPC Apprentice Recruitment in below.

NHPC Apprentice Eligibility Norms 2017

All the aspirants who are applying for fitter, mechanic, electrician, wireman and other apprentice posts in NHPC, they should have an age of minimum 18 and maximum of 30 years as on 28th July 2017.

And candidates who have possessed their 8th/10th/ITI or its equivalent education from government recognised institute /school are eligible to register for apprentice posts. So, guys as the job location are Sikkim. All the interested ones who satisfy the above norms, they should have to submit the valid details of yours as on before the forms are disabled.

Organisation Name National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC)
State of the Exam Sikkim
Examination Date Intimate Soon
Applications  Status Available
Applications Ends On 28th July 2017
Category Notification
Name of the Posts Apprentice (Fitter, Mechanic, Welder, etc)
Number of Vacancies 13
Organisation URL nhpcindia.com

NHPC Apprentice Selection Process 2017

The hiring of the employees for various apprentice posts in NHPC will be based on candidates merit list. This merit list will be prepared based on marks secured in academics and ITI course and there is no interview round for this notification.

The officials will shortlists the applicants for 100 marks, in that 30% of marks calculated based on educational qualification and remaining 70% in ITI. Appointed candidates will give one-year training and during this period the applicant will receive 70% or 80% stipend along with other allowances as per government rules.

Central Railway RRC Apprentice Admit Card 2017

Central Railway 2326 Apprentice Recruitment 2017

NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017

RRC NER Recruitment 2017| 133 Trade Apprentice Notification

NALCO Trade Apprentice Result 2017

Those who have appointed for various apprentice posts in NHPC, they should have an age relaxation as per category wise. For SC/ST 5 years, OBC 3 years and PWDs 10 years age relation is applicable as per government norms.

How To fill Application for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2017

Those who have successfully fulfilled the above apprentice posts eligible criteria, they can initially log on to the official page of NHPC. Then on the home page, under the latest notification choose and tap on the link suitable to apprentice recruitment. Read out the notification details once again then click on apply online.

Fill the registration form, then upload the required eligibility documents i.e national trade certificate/ all 4-semester marks sheet which sized by the institute and proof of highest educational qualification. Recent passport size photo, pay the application fee. Then click on submit button. Only these forms are acceptable till 28th July 2017 till 05.00 pm.

Click Here To Apply For NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2017

Updated: July 20, 2017 — 5:32 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Govt.Guru :: Govt Jobs 2017 | Bank Jobs | Recruitment | Admit Cards | Results © 2017 Frontier Theme