INDEX OF POST
Latest Current Affairs 21st August 2017. People who are seriously preparing for various government and private jobs must prepare well in advance. Lot of instructions is needed by the candidates as per the desire instructions. It is needed by you to check the given instructions and proceed as per the needed process. View exact details and move on. Current affairs August 2017 are important for the candidates. View the needed aspects and proceed by knowing various guidelines. Find the exact information and prepare well for the upcoming government exams of various organizations.
Current Affairs of India
For various government and non government exams you need General knowledge. View the latest notifications and prepare well in advance. Candidates need to get the details Current Affairs of India 2017. Various instructions on time are needed by the candidates. For each of the examination you have to plan well and go as per the instructions. It is desire to know about the official updates. All the details must be with the candidates.
Current Affairs for competitive exams
Various points need to note down by you as per the available facts. Many points are required by the applicants as per the given method only. It is required by the applicant to check information Current Affairs for competitive exams. Be alert and get the right instructions on time. All the aspirants must get the details on Current Affairs 21st August 2017. View different points and know about the various aspects. Official portals of respective organization have to be check by you.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 Today
Find the correct information on Current Affairs Today 2017. It is advice to keep all the important notes with you and proceed by knowing the various instructions as per the available facts only. Applicants need to get the correct information on Latest Current Affairs 2017. All the instructions are compulsory for the applicants. View various points related to different exams.
Current Affairs 21st August 2017 Today
- NITI Aayog arranged Champions of Change Initiative.
- At Navodya Schools 40% Reservation Says Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
- G-7 Interior Ministers Summit on Security to be hosted by Italy.
- Reserve Bank of India to release New 50 Rupees Notes.
- RBI says Aadhar is must for subsidized Farm Loans.
- China and Nepal signed 3 pacts to boost ties in energy and power sectors.
- Putin appoints Nikolay Kudashev as Russia’s New Ambassador to India.
- Lakshya Sen Won Bulgaria Open International Series.
- Sri Lanka appoints 1st Tamil Navy Chief after 4 Decades of time.
- Five Indian-origin persons in Fortune’s annual 40 Under, 40 list.
- Indian Athletes won 37 Medals at Seventh World Dwarf Games.
- India signs Global Environment Facility (GEF) Grant Agreement with the World Bank
- National Highways Authority of India ( NHAI)has launched 2 mobile Apps which are MyFASTag and FASTag Partner
- Telecom Regulators of Twenty Three Asia Pacific nations to meet at Delhi