INDEX OF POST
- 1 ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2017 Details
ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Recruitment 2017. Indian Space Research Organization Jobs proposes to get the application from candidates in Online Mode. Qualified hopefuls can present their application to Organization before 28/08/2017. Every one of those trying to apply can look at different data like qualification criteria, compensation, Total opening, Selection Procedure, Job depiction, last date, Application system and other key data required for the post underneath. Generously experience all the beneath points of interest before presenting your application Online. Organisation distributed an official warning for Recruitment of Light Vehicle Driver, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Staff Car Drivers for 128 posts. Qualified hopefuls can apply for this enlistment.
Here are the eligibility details of ISRO released posts. Candidates who are interested in the issued vacancies must go through the particulars furnished below.
ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Light Vehicle Driver-A (LVD-A).
- No of Vacancy: 50 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Level 2 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.19,900/- Per Month
Post Name: Heavy Vehicle Driver-A (HVD-A).
- No of Vacancy: 76 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Level 2 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.19,900/- per month
Post Name: Staff Car Driver-A (SCD-A).
- No of Vacancy: 02 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Level 2 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 19,900/- per month
Check Eligibility Criteria of ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Recruitment 2017
Competitors who wish to apply Driver Recruitment needs to have SSLC/SSC/Matriculation/tenth Standard with least stamps shape any perceived School/Board. Employment seekers must have 3 years and 5 years encounter as LVD/SCD and HVD individually legitimate permit and Public Service Badge.
Candidates age must be not over 35 years as on 28th August 2017 and upper age constrain 40 years for SC/ST competitors and 38 years for OBC applicants as pertinent as given in Vacancy Notification.
ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Application Process
There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for every application. Competitors may make the installment “web based” utilizing Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or “Offline” by going by closest SBI Branch.
- On-line Payment Option: Candidates subsequent to presenting their application can pay application expense instantly or any day prior to the last date for charge installment i.e. 29.08.2017 (11.59) pm.
- Offline Payment by Challan: Candidates in the wake of presenting their application ought to download, print the pre-printed Challan and pay the application charges in real money at any SBI Branch inside 3 days of era of Challan or a day ago for installment, whichever is prior.
- The last date for installment of charge is 29.08.2017. Competitors are, notwithstanding, encouraged to make online installment by 27-08-2017 to maintain a strategic distance from any unforeseen exchange disappointments/issues Application charge is non-refundable and might not be discounted under any conditions.
ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Exam Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant in ISRO Centres / Units
|272 (Ahmedabad – 20, Bengaluru – 97, Hyderabad – 27, New Delhi – 04, Sriharikota – 35, Thiruvananthapuram – 89) [PWD – 19]|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) for filling up in Department of Space||02 (Bengaluru)|
|Assistant at Autonomous Institutions/Central PSU under Department of Space||39 (Ahmedabad – 16, Bengaluru – 07, Hyderabad – 01, New Delhi – 14, Thiruvananthapuram – 01)|
Selection Process of ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Recruitment 2017
The choice procedure of Driver Recruitment incorporates Written Examination and Skill Test to top off Light/Heavy Vehicle Driver and, Staff Car Driver opening. In view of the execution in the composed exam work seekers will be shortlisted for expertise test.
- The Last date for submission of Online Application: 31/07/2017
- The Last date for payment of application fee (Online): 01/08/2017 up to 11:59 PM
- The Last date for payment of application fee (Offline): 31/07/2017
Step by step instructions to Apply for ISRO ICRB LVD HVD Exam 2017
Eligible Interested competitors are required to apply online through ISRO Website. The end date for enlistment of online applications is 31/07/2017. The hopefuls who are as of now utilized under Central/State Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies need to send a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from the business concerned, appropriately showing their Registration Number and Post Number to the Administrative Officer (RMT), Antariksh Bhavan, ISRO Headquarters, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560094 inside 07 days of recording the applications on-line by the competitors and regardless not later than 07/08/2017.
Click Here For ISRO ICRB HVD Recruitment 2017Sponsored Ads: