INDEX OF POST
- 1 International Student Scholarship In Cookery Or Pastry
- 2 Le Cordon Bleu scholarship Eligibility 2017
International Student Scholarship 2017 @ Le Cordon Bleu in New Zealand: All the international students, who want to study diploma and bachelor degree courses, but due to lack of money, they can’t able to continue their education. So, today we come up with another scholarship scheme which is provided by the Le Cordon Bleu.
The Le Cordon Bleu currently invited the applications for the International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry. All the students who belong to the countries listed here, India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle East nations are only liable to apply for this scholarship. This is the best scholarship scheme which finally helps the international students to complete their diploma and graduation.
International Student Scholarship In Cookery Or Pastry
The Le Cordon Bleu was established in the year 1895 and situated in Paris. It is considered as one of the foremost systems of culinary and hospitality schools in the world. The Le Cordon Bleu has across 35 branches in 20 countries in the world. Yearly more than 20,000 students from more than 100 nationalities are trained.
Le Cordon Bleu combines innovation and creativity with custom through its endorsements, certificates, the courses offered are diplomas, bachelor degree and masters and also online gastronomic tourism degree. As annually, for this academic year 2017-108, those who are enrolling for the Le Cordon Bleu scholarship scheme to pursue diploma and bachelor degree, they can keep enrolling the official page Le Cordon Bleu then register your details once the applications are enabled.
Le Cordon Bleu scholarship Eligibility 2017
There are two types of Le Cordon Bleu international student scholarships which are for diploma scholarship is awarded in cookery and pastry and other ones are bachelor of culinary arts and business scholarships.
Eligibility For Diploma Scholarship in Cookery and Pastry
- All the international students, who are applying for the Diploma Scholarship in Cookery and Pastry, they should be a citizen of India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle East countries are eligible to apply.
- Age of the applicant should be minimum 16 years of course begin.
- Those who already a past or present student in Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand, are not liable for this scholarship scheme.
- Students should have their Academic IELTS score of minimum 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0.
Eligibility For Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships
- International students, who are applying for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships, they should be a citizen of India, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam or other are eligible to apply.
- Age of the applicant should be minimum 17 years at course begin
- Those who already the past or present student in Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand, are not liable for bachelor of culinary arts and business scholarship scheme
- Candidates must give Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5.
- Along with above norms, students can also met the standard New Zealand college degree eligibility criteria.
How to Apply For International Student Le Cordon Bleu in New Zealand Scholarship?
To apply for the International Student Scholarship 2017 @ Le Cordon Bleu in New Zealand, students initially have to satisfy the above eligibility norms. Then to register, download the scholarship application form from the Le Cordon Bleu scholarship page.
Fill the application form, Upload IELTS Results, attach the eligibility proofs, Copy of passport or date of birth certificate. Finally mail the application form with all required documents to cordonbleu.edu prior to the forms are disable.
Click Here For More Details International Student Scholarship 2017 @ Le Cordon Bleu in New Zealand