INDEX OF POST
Current Affairs 5th August 2017 Daily GK Question For Latest Govt Job. People are seriously preparing for various government as well as other examination must concentrate more on preparation.
They must get the right details regarding of Current Affairs 5th August 2017. It is desire to get the right details at the right time. More information can be check by you as per the given process only. Current Affairs Bits 2017 information has to be check by as per the available facts only. You have to the details at the national as well as international level.
Current Affairs 5th August 2017
More instructions can be check by you. Current Affairs for UPSC, SSC and other important examinations can be check by you as per the given facts only. It is must to be alert and get the right information at the right time. Current Affairs 5th August 2017 instructions can be use. More details can be had by you on time as per the given facts only from different sources.
Current Affairs Capsule 2017
Current Affairs Capsule 2017 if available has to check by you on time. It is desire to know about the various news and important events. Current Affairs daily 2017 instructions can be check by the participants on time. Various details are there at the National and International level. current Affairs Daily information can be known by the candidates. Get the desire details on time as per the given guidelines only.
Current Affairs GK questions 2017
Current Affairs GK questions details have to be known by you and check for answers. You need to make important points and prepare well for upcoming government examinations at the state as well at the national level. Desire information can be check by the candidates and get the right information at the right time only to get more score for the upcoming various competitive exams.
Current Affairs 5th August 2017 Highlights:
- India will come to know about New Vice President of India Today.
- Lok Sabha of India passes bill regarding of NABARD’s Capital.
- 2nd Agri UDAAN Program launched in New Delhi of India.
- Parliament Passes IIIT (Amendment) Bill
- Government of Telangana signed agreement with Microsoft company in order to adopt cloud-based analytics solution.
- Ministry of Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched a new ETF.
- ISRO tol sign a MoU with CISR to make GPS independent from the US Clock System.
- Neymar has finished his move starting Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Mohammad Mustafa appointed as News CMD ( Chairman and managing director) of SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India).
- Tata Memorial Centre to work with Indian Dental association for First digital initiative.