INDEX OF POST
Current Affairs 3rd August 2017. Aspirants who are preparing seriously for the upcoming tests need to gather useful information about the various events. Latest current affairs are required to appear, in the various examinations. It is important for the candidates to score well in the upcoming exams and get the desire information. At the national and international level you need to know about the various events. Current affairs 3rd August 2017 details are available for the candidates. Be alert regarding, of the various details and proceed further. Current affairs 3rd August 2017 are important for many exams such as UPSC, SSC, ITBP Etc.
Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 GK
All the aspirants must work hard and cover the entire syllabus for the upcoming examination. Information must be check by each of the aspirants. We wish that you get selected for latest govt jobs in India 2017. Current affairs 3rd August 2017 Today information have to be check by you on time. Many government jobs are available for the candidates at National and state level. You have to check the latest employment news and proceed as per the given details only. Read all the important events details and keep a note for the upcoming government exams in India 2017. Candidates must know the desire instructions on time.
Today Current Affairs 3rd August 2017
Daily Current affairs 3rd August 2017 are needed for the job finders. It is desire to prepare well and get the right details at the right time only. Various instructions must be known on time to avoid any kind of problems. Current affairs 3rd August 2017 in Hindi, English can be check by the people. Various details have to be check by the candidates on time. It is must to know about the latest govt jobs recruitment 2017 notification and proceed further. More instructions can be known by each of the applicants from various organization which are hiring fresher’s and experienced candidates.
Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 for Government Exams
- As per the Bloomberg Billionaires Index Mukesh Ambani becomes 2nd Richest Person in Asia.
- Honorable Supreme Court of India imposed ban on 5 Harmful metals in Fire Crackers.
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi announced relief package for floods in North East Region.
- Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog gave resignation.
- For ATM Services ATM payment Bank Joined hands with HPCL that is Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- General Abhay Krishna is new eastern Command Chief.
- China open the 1st overseas military base in Djibouti.
- RCEP trade negotiating committee arranged in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Reserve Bank of India cuts police rate by Twenty five basic points to six percentage.